Monday, March 30, 2009

Road Pirates

Is anyone else a fan of those Pirates of the Caribbean soundtracks? I love 'em, especially the one for Dead Man's Chest. It's been in my car for months now and I have yet to tire of it.

Track #2 is the best for driving through thunderstorms. I'll be swishing through the downpour, waves crashing against the windshield - giving the wipers quite a task - and I can't shake the urge to hang an anchor out the window and fire cannons at trucks. I might board a car full of college kids to steal their money, booze, and wenches. Then leave the rest to sink in the ditch.

After a long day's work, I could then dock at the nearest convenience store for some energy drinks and pork rinds. But alas, the storage rooms are full of cannibals, waiting to ambush me.

Have you recently eaten a gas station hot dog? How did I taste?

No comments:

Post a Comment